Monday, April 16, 2012

New Site/New Blog/New Work!


Back in October I posted about potentially starting something new, something with surface design which I have many years experience in...well I'm doing it! I'm excited to say that I have a new site/blog to post my surface design and pattern work that I'll be debuting at Surtex this May. These designs are a sample from my "Just Desserts" collection. After Surtex, I plan on creating more 2 and 3D artwork to sell in my easy shop, but for now please check out my new digs here:
http://www.tammysmithdesign.com/blog/
Oh and I'll be having a giveaway within the next few weeks to celebrate so be sure to follow me for details.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Steve Haskamp said...

I am loving the "just desserts" collection! It's so fresh, modern and colorful. I can picture it on a whole variety of products at Crate and Barrel. Best of luck at the show!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...