Friday, December 4, 2009

More Circus People: World's Strongest Man





Here's the latest circus person in the collection(which right now consists of two but is growing.)
It's hard to get a good pic of this guy as he lives in a 5 x 7 shadowbox frame that is lit by a 12 V replaceable light. It is run by a 9V battery on the top of the frame. The trapeze artist from the previous post is already sold but I will be making more and different trapeze artists and other circus folk! He is made from plus clay and wire. The frame title is made from metal and printed fabric. To see more info or to purchase this guy, click on this link for my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Steve Haskamp said...

I'm lovin' these circus people! Great characters!

andrea said...

I freakin love him!

Mrs Pretzel said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love him!! And your trapeze lady below too!! I can't believe you would have felt intimidated by MY dolls!! Yours are AMAZING!! Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment on my blog!! I'll be visiting again I'm sure!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...