Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Custom Made Circus tees and tanks!



I thought it'd be fun to offer something in addition to my mixed media pieces and here they are. Choose from any of these titles and I will make your tank top or tshirt to suit just you. Each circus name is printed on 100% cotton and is handstitched with grey thread along the top edges. Homemade Circus logo is sewn vertically near the bottom right front edge.
Click on this link for more info or to buy in my Etsy shop.
Titles to choose from: Circus Freak, Clown, The Big Top, Sword Swallower, Trapeze Artist, World's Largest Man, Liontamer,Ringmaster,Bearded Lady (sizes available-S, M, L, XL) Free shipping to the U.S.

1 comment:

Jeanee said...

ooh! I need to find some extra $ so I can order a "Sword Swallower" tank. that's kinda dirty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...