Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My First Blog Award


Okay I haven't won much in my life but today I had an award bestowed on me by the lovely and very gifted Mandy at Maygreen Fairies-- It means alot to me as I've not been blogging long and I still can't get over how cool it is to meet someone online from all parts of the world and become pals...if I'd only known Mandy before I went to the UK last year, we could have met in person...maybe next time. Now it's time for me to pass this award on to someone I highly admire-Cheryl Kuhn of Small Stories Studio. She's an inspiration to me and a great person as well. I'm sure you've heard her name or seen her work as she's getting more and more well known, but if not, please check out her blog.


3 comments:

Steve Haskamp said...

That is terrific Tammy, and well deserved!! Congrats on getting into the coveted Plaza Art Fair too!

MaygreenFairies said...

Tammy, I'm so glad you are enjoying your first blog award, I am so pleased to be the person that gave it to you. Hope you're having a terrific day. Hugs, Mandy x

cheryl kuhn said...

Tammy, you are so sweet to pass this award on to me, I am truly honored!! You definitely deserved to have won it, your blog is a joy to behold and I look forward to checking out all of your amazing creations!

hugs to you! Cheryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...