Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Happy 2009!   I've tried to make good use of my Cmas vacation-in fact, some people have called me somewhat "overly energetic" and my friends make fun of how little I sleep-(anybody else out there get that from time to time?) I'm also determinedly optimistic about this new year-I think 2009 will exceed all our expectations and the economy will be better than we think.
Another reason I'm excited is because I'm doing a Valentines show on Feb. 6-7 at a wonderful local store here called the Curious Sofa-check out Deb's blog- http://curioussofa.blogspot.com.
and in preparation I've made 14 new cages that are also candy/keepsake boxes as well as some other smaller Valentine ornaments and lovebird cages that will be for sale at Etsy until Feb. 5--click on this link to see them in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Melissa Valeriote said...

I am soooo jealous! The Curious Sofa is one of my all time favorite sites. How cool to do a Valentine show there. Oh to live a little bit closer... sigh

Wishing you a joyful present and a well remembered past.

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Hooray 2009!

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

You made excellent use of your C-mas vacation! Love the new creations!~~~XXOO, Beth

Gail Lackey said...

These are awesome! so fun and love the colors! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope your new year is jolly and everything else ending in Olly!
Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...