Monday, October 24, 2011

Finding inspiration where you are









I went out in search of some visual inspiration the other day to help me get started on a Moroccan themed collection. Fortunately I didn't have to go very far because I live just a mile from a very beautiful place-it's called the Country Club Plaza. It's a Spanish/Moorish/Moroccan style shopping area here in KC and although I pass these buildings almost daily, I never stop to take photos of them. I thought you might find them interesting and inspiring as well! Is there somewhere near you that's also inspiring or different? If so I'd love to see it.


2 comments:

Mitzi said...

Absolutely stunning! I can see why these buildings inspired you!

Steve Haskamp said...

Tammy, those pictures really showcase the beauty of The Country Club Plaza. Great inspiration! Best of luck with the artwork collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...